Sunday, May 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hot Pink

Good morning! Hope you are all having a great weekend! Today we all have some hot pink nails to share with you - so many things you can do with a hot pink polish. :) I did some fan brush art. The 3 polishes I used are all very different to me, haha, but you can barely see the difference in the mani.


I used Spoiled Tip Your Waitress, China Glaze Glow With The Flow, and Julep Madison over Pure Ice SuperStar! (white). They blended together well with the fan brush to create a barbie pink mani that is fun for the first official weekend of Summer!


Make sure you take a look at all the other fabulous hot pink manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.