Monday, February 15, 2016

Born Pretty Store - Clear Jelly Stamper Review & Floral Nail Art

Hello! Today, I have some stamping nail art using the clear jelly stamper from Born Pretty Store. They sent me this stamper with a few other items to review, and I could not have been more excited to receive this particular item. I have seen so many other people use it, and I was super stoked to be able to test it out for myself.


It's funny, I was so excited to try it, but once I had it in my possession, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it. I decided to ultimately just show how much easier it was to get perfect placement with it (you all know I have messed that up more than once!). I started off with two coats of KleanKolor Wave of Peppermint, then used this stamper to place a floral pattern over my nail using MoYou Pro XL-12 and Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink. After that, I used the stamper again to place the rose image from CICI&SISI plate 24 and Mundo de Unas purple. I was able to place it in the same location and angle on each nail. No way could I have placed it so well if I couldn't see it like I can with this stamper. So, basically, I love it!


It arrived with a scraper as well, and I found that the scraper was not that great. I like that it's plastic and not metal, but It left stripes of polish over the image that picked up on the stamper, so I had to switch back to my old trusty scraper.


Here is what Wave of Peppermint looks like on it's own. It is a scented polish, and as you can imagine, smells like peppermint.



I have a discount code for Born Pretty Store to share with you, too. If you haven't already gotten one, do yourself a favor and buy one. It will be 10% off and it's already pretty inexpensive!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a great day. I'll be back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.