Saturday, January 30, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Films

Hello and happy Friday! Today's theme is Films, and I was inspired by a polish that I had made for my friend at Christmas. You see, she is a big Disney fan, and a bigger fan of the movie Frozen, and and even bigger fan of a specific character in the movie: Kristoff. Yep, our fun-loving, unassuming hero is her favorite Disney character, and she collects all sorts of Kristoff items. She has loads of figurines and other toys, and I wanted to get her something one of a kind, so I had the lovely Kayla of Creative Cuticles Nail Polish make me a Kristoff nail polish for her.



Look at all the sparkle! Like Kristoff's beloved ice, this shines with it's multitude of tiny silver glitters, and also has glitters inspired by his clothing colors: red shards, teal squares, dark grey hexes, and small white hexes and sqaures. There are also a bunch of holographic hexes that shift from silver to a beautiful iridescent blue. So many glitters! :) This polish turned out so beautiful, and I couldn't be happier. Oh and guess what we named it?! Just Guess!!!


We named it "A Bit Of A Fixer Upper"! Squeeeeeee! Ahhhh so anyway, I decided to show off this lovely polish with my films prompt and do a Kristoff manicure. I drew his face on my middle nail using my new tiny paintbrushes from Winstonia (LOVE!).


Here are the polishes I used for him:
  • Pure Ice Kiss Me Here, Black Rage, & SuperStar!
  • Julep Nellie, Clara, & Alicia
  • China Glaze Kalahari Kiss & Adventure Red-y
  • Essie Where's My Chauffeur?
  • Sinful Colors Nirvana


Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my blog today! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for their "films" manicures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.