Sunday, December 6, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Glitter Topper or Flakie

Hi everyone. I have another Christmas-y mani for you today! Today we are all showing off different ways that you can wear a glitter topper or a flakie (those polishes that you cannot wear alone). I did some simple striping using vinyls.


The base color for my nails is Nicole by OPI Challenge Red-y. I then used the striped outline from my You Polish decals to make these wide striped and the green glitter topper is L.A. Girl Glitter Addict nailpolish in Purge.

 

Here is what Challenge Red-y looks like on it's own. It's a nice red cream, and went on in two smooth coats. It's a great Christmas Red!


Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's challenge! It's going to be sparkly - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.