Friday, November 20, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Grey + Colour

This week's prompt is grey + colour, so I am keeping it simple and elegant with a grey base and some pretty purple stamping. I used China Glaze Elephant Walk for my base, and OPI DS Extravagance for the floral lace stamping. The stamping plate I used is from an indie maker, It Girl. This image is from plate 103. The images are HUGE, and I just love how you can take different pieces of the same image for each nail. So much variety!


Here is China Glaze Elephant Walk on it's own. This is a cream grey that almost leans to green. It has a subtle silvery shimmer to it as well. It's very pretty. I did two coats here, and one coat of Out The Door topcoat.


Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you take a peek at what everyone else paired with their grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.