Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Rainbow Honey October 2015 Mystery Bag

I received yet another awesome mystery bag from Rainbow Honey this month and I'm loving everything in it. It came with three polishes, a lip balm, a tube of solid perfume balm, and a tube of aloe.


I haven't tried any other products in this bag aside from the polishes, so I don't have much to say about those, but I swatched all the polish, and they are so pretty! The first one I have to show off is My Midnight Garden. This is a dark blue jelly leaning slightly teal. It is packed with tiny silvery-iridescent  shard glitters. I did two coats here with no topcoat.


Next is Magic Brix. This is a dark orange polish with loads of gold shimmer. I did two coats here as well with no topcoat.


I did some quick nail art with Magic Brix and My Midnight Garden using my Loki's Nail Vinyls. :) These two colors look pretty good together!


Last we have La Isla Morada. This polish is a purple jelly with blue iridescent shimmer, white squares, bars, and  tiny circles, and black hexes and triangles. This is two coats with no topcoat.


Thank you so much for stopping by to read my blog today! I'll be back Friday with my first Halloween mani of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.