Saturday, October 10, 2015

Purple & Gold Stamping

Hi everyone. I did a quick stamping mani for Stamping Saturday. I got some new plates from Bundle Monster recently, so I thought I play a bit with some of the images. I used Butter London Stroppy for my base - my husband picked it out. :) Then, I stamped over top using Julep Sienna and BM-XL174.


It came out pretty nice, although I struggled a bit with my placement. Oh well, I'm putting one of those clear jelly stampers on my Christmas list. Hopefully Santa brings it. ;)


This is what Butter London Stroppy looks like on its own. It's a lovely bright, shimmery purple. I did two coats here and a coat of Out The Door topcoat.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for their Stamping Saturday manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.