Saturday, October 31, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Halloween

For this week's prompt the Crumpet's Nail Tarts are all do Halloween manis! I saw a mani a while back on instagram from @nailsbycambria that I really wanted to try to recreate, so I did. Her nail art had yellow and green eyes, but I wanted red because that seems scarier to me, so I went with an orange and red combination using Barielle Joytini and Revlon Fearless. The rest of the mani was done using Pure Ice Black Rage. Take a look at how it came out!




Here is what the mani looked like before I sponged on my gradient and drew in the eyes. :)



Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you check out what everyone else did for their Halloween manicures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.