Saturday, August 15, 2015

Summery Pineapple Nail Art

Hey guys, here I am sliding in my challenge post for my stamping group at the last possible minute - as usual! Oh my goodness, I posted so much more than I usually do this week, and it has taken a lot out of me! The prompt for this half of the month was Yellow and Orange/Summer Treats/Decals. Oh my, that is specific, but I finally came up with something to fit the prompts.


I started off with a gradient using Julep Marjorie and Orly Sunset Peach, and then added a coat of Northern Lights topcoat for some extra sparkle.


After that, I created some decals using BM-713 with Konad Special Black, then colored in the pineapples with Zoya Pippa. I slapped those decals on top of my gradient, and then added topcoat.


Thank you so much for looking! I'll be back Monday with another mani and sometime next week, I'll share my August Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.