Saturday, August 29, 2015

Purple Smoosh Mani + Stamping

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! I have just arrived at the beautiful east coast! You won't be hearing anything from me on social media for a week (except MAYBE on ig, maybe), but I have lots of posts scheduled, so make sure you check back here once in a while to see what's new! Today, I am fulfilling the prompt for the second half of August from my stamping group on facebook. I was super excited about this one because it involves purple (YAY!), and a new to me process called "smoosh". Ooh I'm so excited. Check it out!



For this mani, I used OPI Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?, Butter London Stroppy, Zoya Dannii, and Sally Hansen Purple Craze and then smooshed them all together using this method.


The stamping plate I used for this was CICI&SISI 24. I am actually wearing this one as my vacation mani so I have it on BOTH hands! Chances are it won't make it all the way through vacation, so I'm bringing some polishes with me in case of a nail emergency (or you know...just because I like change!).


Thank you so much for checking out today's post. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.