Monday, July 27, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Tape Mani + Green

Happy Monday! Well, it is for me anyway, I'm on my last day of a four day weekend, so I have to make this day count. My husband and I celebrated our 13 year wedding anniversary yesterday (can you believe it?! I feel soooo old!), and we are making today count too! We're off to brunch in a little bit, and then we are going to cuddle and watch movies the rest of the day, oh and then we are going to the beach for a walk at sunset - that is one of my favorite things to do. I needed the relaxation - I was getting very stressed out at work. Anyway, I have a new mani for you today that I am pretty stoked on. It is one of my better tape manis, in my opinion - ha!


I used all Rainbow Honey polishes for this one (mostly because I was swatching them, and decided this was the perfect green for my base. I'll have the swatches for you by the end of this week. Anyway, the base is Calama, the paler green is Stolen Dance, and the gold is Cuprum Veritas. I used striping tape to make my initial 'V' using Stolen Dance, then once it was dry, I used striping tape to make my thin gold outline as well.


Thank you so much for checking out my post today! I appreciate it very much and love all of you to bits for every view and comment! Please make sure you share the love with my fellow bloggers and take a peek at what they did for this week's challenge, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.