Sunday, June 21, 2015

Rainbow Honey June Mystery Bag

Hi friends! Today, I have a review of the mystery bag I got from Rainbow Honey for the month of June. It is another great collection of polishes and other goodies. I love the colors that came in this bag, and I also got a little vial of perfume, scented topcoat, and soap.


I have not used the soap or the perfume yet, but they both smell heavenly. I'm pretty sure my husband will be stealing the soap. ;) I swatched the three polishes pretty quickly this time, and I adored all of them this time around (no surprise there)!


First, I have Rainbow Honey Thallo Bot. It is a pale green metallic polish that went on nicely in two coats. I like how this one was not too streaky, as I have that issue with a lot of metallic polishes when I use them.


Next, I have Rainbow Honey Cuprum Veritas. This is actually a bunch of tiny copper colored glitters packed into a clear base. It took three thin coats to build this one up. It could be worn as a topper if you opt to use just one coat over another color.


Last, is Rainbow Honey Aqua Cristalina. This is a glitter topper with tiny and medium sized hex glitters and multiple sizes and shapes of holographic glitter in a clear base. I love the sparkle of this one! I wore two coats over Essie Where's My Chauffeur?.


Thank you so much for looking. I appreciate all of you! :) I'll be back in a few days for this week's 52 Week Pick n Mix mani.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.