Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ornate Coral Nail Art

Hi everyone. My stamping group on facebook had a complex challenge for this half of the month, and I tried my best to achieve a result that fulfilled the challenge. We were to incorporate coral, stamping, ornate, and use some different nail art technique. That sure was a lot of prompts! But, I persevered, and came up with this.


I started off with Wet n Wild Warm Filter for my base, and them stamped the design using OPI Cha-Ching Cherry and PUEEN44. After that I used my Loki's Nail Vinyls to create the half moon shape and filled it in with Cha-Ching Cherry. The next part was the part I hated the most: placing those tiny caviar beads on my nails. It was painstakingly fine work. My hand kept cramping up! But I fought through the pain (lol) because this was important to me.


Oh my, you can tell I'm tired. Anyway, here is what Wet n Wild Warm Filter looks like on it's own. This was two coats. It was pretty opaque, but needed two coats to avoid any thin spots.


I'm off to bed, but I'll be back in a few days with my mani for this week's 52 Week Pick n Mix. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.