Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rainbow Honey April Mystery Bag

Hi everyone! So, a couple months ago, I informed you all that I was parting ways with my Julep box in favor of Rainbow Honey's more unique shades through their monthly mystery bag subscription. After receiving two mystery bags, I am totally happy with my decision. So many awesome colors already, AND I'm super-stoked on the little extras they send. You'll see what I mean, below!


So, the polish arrived in a small envelope in the mailbox, but this little envelope packs a lot of punch! I received three beautiful shades of polish (I opted for minis since my collection is already so huge!), plus a bottle of nail oil, a lip balm, and lip scrub. The scents are just to die for. The nail oil's scent is called Pomelo. It is citrus-y and sweet and feels great on the skin around my nails. The lip balm and scrub smell like cantaloupe. Mmmmmmm. I was so excited to get my first bag from them and can't believe I got all this for only $10. It's a steal!


So, first I swatched Delphine. It is a lovely pale blue with iridecent shimmer. It looked gorgeous in the sunlight. Shimmer always makes me so happy! :)


Next, is Thistle Tresses. This is a beautiful glitter topper with a fun mix of different sizes of hexes, circles, and squares in different shades of blue, teal and purple, and iridescent shimmer.


Last, we have Eidolon. This one is my favorite color: purple! Yay! It is beautiful, too. It was sheer going on, but built up in just two coats. I love the gold and purple shimmer throughout the polish. So pretty!


Thank you so much for looking. I'm working on swatching May's mystery bag now, and boy are there some good ones in it! I'll be back in a couple of days with some more stamping with MoYou Suki XL 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.