Friday, May 1, 2015

Lotus Nailart over Butter London Airy Fairy

Hey guys! I'm traveling, so this will be my last post for about a week. I did some pretty lotus inspired nailart yesterday that I wanted to share for my stamping group's challenge this week, which is "inspired by your favorite flower". I have a hard time naming a favorite flower, but I really do love the lotus (and even have a tattoo on my back of some lotus blossoms!), so I picked this image as I had never used it before.


I started off with three thin coats of Butter London Airy Fairy, then stamped my image using Mash-35 (I removed the parts below the blossom using tape before I placed each image on my nail) and Konad Special White polish. After that, I thinned out Nicole by OPI Pros and Confidence and Zoya Pippa to color in the flower.


This is what Airy Fairy looks like by itself. It is super pretty. I have had a lot of comments on it even though I have only had it on for about 3 days now. The formula was perfect, as always. :)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I am in the beautiful state of Virginia for a long weekend and will try to have a post by the end of next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.