Saturday, April 25, 2015

Blobbicure + Stamping with MoYou Pro XL 05

Happy Saturday everyone! I have another mani for you today using this MoYou Pro plate for the Stamping Plate Challenge. I used some more of my new polishes from the Wet n Wild Silver Lake collection, too. This is Wear Skinny Jeans and A Latte Love in a fabulous beachy manicure! ;)


I decided to use the shell image from the plate this week, and knew instantly what colors to use. The light blue and sand make me wish I was in a beach house right now and not experiencing yet another bout of cold weather and snow. It can't be too much longer, right???!!


Here is what Wet n Wild Wear Skinny Jeans looks like by itself. It's a lovely soft blue, with a silvery shimmer that my camera refused to photograph for some reason. It's a very slight shimmer, but you can see it in real life. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by today to look at my mani. I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.