Sunday, April 19, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Negative Space + 3 Pastels

Ok, so here I am posting my mani at the last minute again haha. I was going to do a cute manicure with little cupcakes for my birthday, but I had too many challenges happening, so I am skipping that little plan. :P Today, I have for you instead, my negative space mani including 3 pastels to complete both prompts for the week. Some of you may have seen on instagram that I nabbed the entire Wet n Wild Silver Lake collection of polishes. I used three of them here so I could show them off right away.


This is Wet n Wild Warm Filter, Reject The Mainstream, and Tree Hugger. I used striping tape to create the negative spaces, and ended up having to do this twice on each nail because the polishes needed two coats.


I am not a fan of the negative space just because I am paranoid that my nails are stained. They actually really aren't stained too badly at the moment, so this doesn't look too bad. I actually got a lot of compliments on these. I think people were just interested because it's different and not something you see every day.

Thanks so much for looking. Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's prompts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.