Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gradient Pastel Chevrons and Birds

Good morning! Today I have some cute chevrons and birds on my nails for the double stamping prompt from my stamping group on facebook. I really love how these came out (despite the stamping troubles I had with this darn birdcage stamp).


I started off with a simple gradient using Zoya Wednesday and Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac. Then, I stamped a chevron pattern over top of it using Konad Special White polish and Bundle Monster plate BM-423.


After that, I added the birdcages to each nail using Konad Special Black polish and Bundle Monster plate BM-407.


Thank you as always for taking the time to read my post! I hope you enjoyed my manicure. Please take a moment to enjoy the manicures that my fellow stampers came up with for today's double-stamping prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.