Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stamping with MoYou London XL Pro Plate 12

Hi everyone. I am trying to get back into the groove of regular posting again now that the holidays are over. This is just a quick stamping mani I did for my facebook group. The prompt this week is to use our newest stamping plate. Since I received this plate and a bundle monster set for Christmas, I had a lot to choose from, but ended up going with good old MoYou. ;)


I stamped over top of Julep Sharna, which I swatched earlier this week for you. The stamping and glossy top coat really amps it up. I love all of the sparkle. The plate stamped like a dream, as all of my MoYou London plates have. I took two floral images from this plate and stamped them in different directions on each nail using Konad Special Black polish.


Hooray for glitter!!! Make sure you check out what everyone else has to show off for their newest stamping plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.