Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ocean Vacation Nails

Hi everyone! I am back today with some more ocean-themed nails. Whenever I get a prompt for a manicure about a favorite vacation, I can never just pick one, so I take the easy route and just do another occean mani. This time is no exception. This time of year, I remember those times at the ocean in the warm sun fondly. I know it will be a long time before I feel the sun warming my skin again. haha


Anyway, I started off this mani with Julep Shelly. I added some background stamping using Fresh Paint Dragon Lady and MoYou London Sailor plate 07, and then stamped my beachy images over top using Julep Donna and MoYou London Sailor plate 10 and images from Bundle Monster plates BM-414, BM-420 and BM 01. I am all about the bright, summery nails lately to keep my mind off of this dreadful cold.


Thank you so much for looking. I will be back tomorrow night with a new holographic polish you may have seen me show off during my Christmas Haul post. :) Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.