Saturday, January 31, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - Fishbraid + Non-Glitter Topper

You all know I am too lazy (busy???) to do more than one mani for the 52 Week Pick n Mix lately, so I combined the prompts yet again. I have been so slammed with work lately, I have had very little time to think about my blog. Hopefully I can figure out how to get that under control. Anyway, I decided I wanted to use a combination of old and new non-glitter toppers of the iridecent variety over top of solid black in my mani this week.


I accomplished this look by painting my nails with 2 coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme, and then used striping tape to mask out my fishbraid design. I painted in each section with the three colors I picked, alternating them as I went.


Here are what the three polishes look like in the bottles. It's crazy how much some of them change once painted over black. Butter London Petrol is the blue, Pro Strong Enchanted is the pink, and green is Loreal The Temptress' Power (I know, right!?). That last one is the most shocking transformation out of them all.


I hope you like my mani this week! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this challenge. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.