Saturday, January 10, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - Dotting Tools + Pink and Aqua

Hi - I'm squeezing this in at the last minute as usual. After my holiday hiatus, I am trying to get back in the swing of things. But, I am sleepy, so I'm going to keep this brief.


This is OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia with the dotting done using Zoya Zuza. It is such fun combo, and it really helps me get through this dreary, cold weather we are having.


Here is what OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia looks like by itself. This was two easy coats. :)


I'm off to bed, but I will be back Monday with a stamping mani for my stamping group on facebook. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.