Wednesday, October 22, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - 70's

Hello! For this week's challenge, I used some scrapbook paper that I had lying around as my inspiration. It is just brown paper with dots, so I thought it would be an easy manicure. It turned out that it was easy, but it was a bit time consuming because I had to keep waiting for the polish to dry as I added layers of dots. I didn't wait long enough for most of them, because I'm a busy gal, but you really can't tell too much. :P

Seventies Manicure

I started off this manicure with a brown polish from Revlon's Moon Candy Universe nail polish set. After that, I added my dotting using Wet n Wild Wet Cement, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Barielle Joytini, Julep Francis, and Pure Ice SuperStar! with various sizes of dotting tools.

Seventies Dotticure
Seventies Dotticure

Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you look at what everyone else came up with for this week's manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.