Thursday, September 25, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Brown

Good morning! I always have a hard time with brown, but after giving it a go with some stamping, I am actually really pleased with these nails. I used China Glaze Call of the Wild for my base. It's a nice, rich, chocolatey-brown cream. I decided to add some stamping using MoYou London's Suki 06 plate and Loreal's Because You're Worth It, which is a lovely gold.

China Glaze Call of the Wild and Loreal Because You're Worth It
China Glaze Call of the Wild and Loreal Because You're Worth It
China Glaze Call of the Wild and Loreal Because You're Worth It

Here is what China Glaze Call of the Wild looks like on it's own. Like all the China Glaze polishes I own, it painted on smoothly, with no issues. This is two coats.

China Glaze Call of the Wild

Thank you so much for looking. This is the end of the Golden Oldie Thursdays, but we are starting up something new and fabulous next week. Stay tuned! And make sure you check out what the other girls did, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.