Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Red, Yellow, & Blue

For today's Tri Polish, I decided to have another go at water marbling and for once in my life it worked out. Woohoo! I used just three colors for this: Essie Apertif, Nicole by OPI Pros and Confidence, and Zoya Pippa. After I finished my water marble, I added some dots because I just couldn't resist.

Red Yellow Blue Water Marble
Red Yellow Blue Water Marble
Red Yellow Blue Water Marble

What do you all think? I think this is the first time that at least 3 out of the 5 nails look pretty good. I did have to redo the pinky, and I got bubbles on some of the nails, but ah well. I'm sure I'll get better with practice. :D Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.