Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dragon Lady Nails + I Heart MoYou London!

So a few weeks ago, my mom gifted me my first MoYou London stamping plate. It was love at first sight, but I didn't actually have a chance to try it out until now. And oh my goodness - they are just as amazing as everyone says and then some. PERFECTION. Who knew a little piece of metal and plastic could make me so happy?!


Haha anyhow, my mom chose well, and I got a plate from the Suki Collection - plate 07. It is so beautiful, I spent a lot of time just looking at it, but then, I thought I just had to use it and get it broken in. :) I decided to use the dragon image, because it is just too cool not to. Check out how awesome his face is! What?!



I started out with another new Zoya my hubby got me - Tinsley, then stamped the dragon's face and body using Konad Special Black, and filled in his dragon eye with Zoya Chita (a PixieDust I will show off in another post).


Here is Tinsley all by herself. I just love Zoya's shimmers, they are always the perfect consistency, and always paint on flawlessly. This is two coats.


Oh dear I love this so much, I can hardly stand it! I have a feeling there will be more MoYou plates in my future (oh why, oh why, can't I be RICH?!) Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.