Monday, June 16, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Purple

Hi everyone! Today, I have as pretty purple to show off that I bought myself for my birthday back in April. As you all probably know, I love purple, although to be fair, I love pretty much all colors, purple is just one that I'm always really drawn to. This is China Glaze Grape Juice. It is so pretty and has an awesome iridescent shimmer to it, too!


I added some simple stamping using Konad plate m79 and Konad Special White polish. I forgot how much I love this stamp. I haven't busted this plate out in over a year! Shame on me!


So, there you have it: simple and easy nail art that doesn't impede the purple power. Mmmm, I love me some purple polish! :P


Have a great evening everyone, and make sure you take a look at everyone else's purple manicures for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.