Monday, June 23, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Brown

Good evening. The three brown polishes that I have for you today are all from Julep. I started out with a base of Julep Amber. It has a matte suede finish, and is really very pretty. I added a  simple glitter gradient to it using Julep Hilary (gold glitter) and an unnamed polish that came in the New Year's box last year. I added essie matte about you to keep the entire thing matte.


Here is Julep Amber all by itself. It's a nice suede finish. I don't have many of these, so it is nice to have in my collection.


Thanks for looking. Please make sure that you look at what everyone else did for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.