Monday, May 5, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Vampy

Oooh Vampy! I've been patiently awaiting this day as I have loads of OLD polishes that are super vampy from my more rebellious days ;). I decided to pick one that I haven't touched in years - Sally Hansen Always Ascher. It is super old and more than half gone because I loved the dickens out of it. After I put it on again after such a long break, I remembered why I love it so much. It just looks so...badass. Like, I should lace up my black combat boots, pop on a sweet motorcycle jacket and just start doing some sick karate in the middle of the street. I would totally do that in my living room by the way, and it mayyyy have happened once or twice. Or more times.


Anyway, I had to do something cool, and it's been so long since I really sat down and did some serious nail art, so I had a go at it this past Friday night. I was inspired partly by a video game, that I have mentioned many times on here - Skyrim. The vampires in that game have awesome clothing, so I took some of those little details from their clothing to inspire my nail art. I also just tried to go dark, seductive, and well, vampire-y.


I totally love how these turned out. I'll have to remember this polish and my large collection of colors that are just like it at Halloween. :)


Well as always, thanks so much for looking. I really do have to try to get more fabulous nail art on here like this. I should have more time now, but I'm clearly spending too much of it on housework and...maybe video games. Now that I have my super cool nail nook, I have no excuse to hold out on the nail art. :) Make sure you take a look at what everyone else did for this challenge!


1 comment:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.