Monday, May 19, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Skittles

I have three untried polishes for you today in this skittle mani. These are all pretty recent purchases - I bought them all around my birthday to celebrate turning yet another year older. I didn't really have anything in mind when I did this mani. I just sort of started and this is how it turned out.


I used Zoya Rebel and Piaf, and Piggy Polish Finger Fireworks is the glitter. It turned out to be a pretty bright, springy manicure. I like it.


Here is Zoya Rebel and Piaf on their own. They were both super awesome - great formula, beautiful color, and just...awesome.


Well that's all I've got for you, so have a great night everyone! Make sure you have a look at what everyone else did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.