Friday, May 23, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday or Friday...with Bling

Happy Friday! This week has been so crazy for me at work that I just couldn't manage to make the Thursday deadline - and I didn't even do any nail art! But, I did find an old AND unused polish that pretty much embodies the word 'bling', so here it is: Nicole by O.P.I. Luke of the Draw.


I bought this polish for no reason other than the name. And no, I am not some sort of creep for that kid on Modern Family!!! My husband's name is Luke, so I felt like I needed to have it. :D


I really love this polish - it went on so smooth and is so amazingly sparkly! Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you take a peek at what everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.