Monday, April 14, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Frost

Good afternoon! For this post I am using a REALLY old polish. It is one of the first polishes I ever got, and is at least 15 years old. I'm not sure if it still exists anymore - Google tells me no, but you can still buy it if you really want on ebay. :) It is called Plum Frost and it is from CoverGirl.


I decided to add a bit of nail art using a striper from L.A. Colors in Silver. I free-handed some quick leafy vine art all over each nail.


Thanks for looking and make sure you check out what everyone else has for their frost polish!


2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.