Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Mani!

Well, another year is coming to a close. I can hardly believe it - it feels like time is just flying by! A lot has changed this past year. Some changes were good and others were difficult and sad, but we made it through and I have a good feeling about 2014. Here is a quick recap of my year - it seems like many of these things just happened recently, too.
  • I graduated from college - woo!
  • I just bought my first brand-new car!
  • My husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary!
  • My best friend finally got hitched! ;)
  • My sister-in-law got married, too!
  • I traveled from the east coast to the west coast within a month of eachother
  • I got a melmer and filled it...I may need to buy another!
  • I reached 100 followers on my blog and hosted my first giveaway!
I'm sure there are many more things, but that is enough for now. I feel like I accomplished a lot this year and I am looking forward to another year of successes.

 Here is my manicure dedicated to this evening!


This is Zoya Dream for the base and the nail art is done in China Glaze I'm Not Lion. So much fabulous sparkle! I love it! I hope you all have a great night and stay safe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.