Monday, July 8, 2013

Guest Post With Laura From LittleLauraLoves!

Happy Monday! Well, not really, but we have to pretend for sanity's sake. I did a guest post swap for today with Laura from LittleLauraLoves so you can find my post on her blog. We agreed to both do tape manis for this post, so you can find her's below. I think it turned pretty good, and she's a girl after my own heart with her choice to do a gradient, too! You all know how much I love those! Check it out:



Hello readers of delight in Nails, I'm Laura from Littlelauraloves.blogspot.com, I'm so excited to be guest posting on here today!!

Jessie and I decided to both do mani's using striping tape, I'm pretty new to striping tape but really enjoying learning, I also love gradient nail art , so this mani is right up my alley :) I took the inspiration from Chalkboard nails so please check it out here and give credit where it's due!!  http://www.chalkboardnails.com/2012/10/laser-tape-gradient.html




 

Thank you again Jessie so much, and I hope everyone likes this mani, if you do please check out my page as above :)
Laura
xx

Well, there you have it! I'll be back sometime in the next few days with some lovely glitter and a review for LynBDesigns polishes! Oh, and also I am only two people away from finally reaching 100 followers which means that we are getting close to a giveaway...stay tuned for that! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.