Sunday, May 5, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 27 - A Mani Inspired By You

A mani inspired by me...what does that mean, exactly? Well, I decided to interpret it as a mani that showcases the things that I like. So, I did just that. I tried to do a nice skittle mani to show off the things that make me, well, me. Of course, I can't encompass my entire being on 5 nails, but I tried to include some of the things that I love and enjoy - video games, animals, nail art, love (and my husband), and flowers.


I used three of my new China Glaze Holographic polishes, a new polish I got from Butter London, and an old favorite from Nubar. I used Konad Special White to stamp and freehand the designs on my nails.


On my index finger, I used China Glaze Not In This Galaxy, and on my middle finger, I used China Glaze Get Outta My Space. My ring finger has China Glaze Take A Trek, on my pinky I used Nubar Reclaim, and then on my thumb,  I used Butter London Fishwife. Oh my, holo rainbow goodness! Here is a pic with these fabulous five before I added my stamping and nail art.


And an outdoor shot! Oh my!!


Make sure to look at what the others did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.