Tuesday, May 28, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 25: Tree Fern

Day 25 is here! Thank goodness we are almost done - posting every day is just not happening while I am working and taking two 6 week classes at school! It has been fun though - I enjoyed coming up with ideas for this, although I wish I had more time for some of these. Well today's post is supposed to be for a tree fern, so here is what I came up with.




I opted to keep it very simple because I have a paper to write and an exam to study for. :) I started off with three coats of Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost, then used my Migi Nail Art Pen in Pastel Green to draw in my fern design. I drew this with my left hand and am a righty, so forgive the wobbliness. Nail art never comes out as good on my right hand!


Here is Wet N Wild Eggplant Frost all by itself. It went on more opaque than I thought it would, and I was glad for that. I thought it might be quite sheer by the way it looked in the bottle. It did stain pretty badly as well, which caused problems since I was in such a hurry.


So there you have it: day 25 is done, and you will get day 26 later today since I am still in a perpetual state of catching up! Make sure you look at what the others have done for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.