Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 17: Lavender

Good evening! For lavender, I decided to keep it simple and just do some very basic nail art with a dotting tool and striper. I don't have much to say about this mani. School starts up again today, so I'm back to my rushed ways. Take a look!


I used Essie Play Date for my base, the used Julep Eden for the lavender and added my stems with a striper using a nameless green polish from L.A. Colors that I won in a giveaway from datyorkLOVES - thanks Dahlia! Here is Essie Play Date all by itself.


So there you have it. I'll have a post up later tonight. I'm still on my endless quest to get caught up - haha.
Make sure to take a look at what the others have done for this challenge!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.