Wednesday, May 15, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 12: Mother's Day Bouquet

Here is a quick mani for this challenge. I wasn't really feeling very inspired by this one, so my nail art looks pretty pathetic. :) Ah well. Maybe next time you will get something better haha.

I used a nice golden yellow from The New Black for my base, then used L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Bright Green to draw the stems, and added the 'blooms' with butter LONDON Knees Up.


Here is the yellow from The New Black's Runway Collection. It's pretty nice although, like most yellows, it required three coats to be streak-free.


Be sure to take a look at what the others did - hopefully they did better than me on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.