Monday, May 13, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 11: Dahlia

For this challenge, I painted my sister's nails! I'm super excited about how this mani turned out and that someone will get to enjoy it for more than one day. I let my sister pick the colors and she did a fantastic job. I had never thought to use a stamp this way, and I couldn't have hoped for it to turn out better than this. I love these!


I started out with butter LONDON Jack The Lad, then stamped my dahlia from Bundle Monster plate BM06 using Konad Special White. After that, I used a Sally Hansen nail art pen in Purple to color in the petals, leaving the edges white. Then, I added a tiny dot of pale yellow in the center of each flower using one of my Migi nail art pens. Nice, huh?!



Here is butter LONDON Jack the Lad all by itself! So pretty!


Well, there you have it! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my next manicure, and look below to see what everyone else did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.