Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 1: Allium

For today's mani, I did my best interpretation of this flower, the allium. I'm pretty excited to have flowers on my nails for the rest of the month, but with finals coming up next week, it's going to be a bit tricky. Anyway, here is my mani.


I started of this mani with one of my newest polishes, which by the way, I am officially in love with. It's Butter London Victoriana. It's such a gorgeous color and the formula is amazing. Here it is on its own.

I used a L.A. Colors Art Deco striper in Forest Green for the stems, and the flowers were done using Zoya Dannii.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out what the rest of the participants did.

3 comments:

  1. This came out lovely! I MIGHT even be able to do flowers like this having yours to look at as an eyeball template (I am so not good at creating without something to look at for inspiration!) I don't have the LA Striper but sure I can find something in a deep green I can use. I have the other 2 shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you should definitely do it! I just striped on the green randomly and them used my largest dotting tool to add the "flowers". It took maybe 20 minutes (I'm very short on time these days). :) Let me know if you try it and send a pic!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.