Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Challenge: 30 Day Flower Challenge!

Hey all! I am collaborating with Dahlia over at datyorkloves on a new challenge for the month of May. A different flower every day for 30 days! That's intense. Hopefully I will be able to pull it off. You may be seeing some other hands on this blog besides my own during this one, as I have asked for volunteers. I only have 2 hands and like to enjoy my manis for longer than one day, so you will probably see some mom, sister, cousin, and friend hands on here too. I figure I might as well share the love. :)

Here is an outline of the challenge. If you would like to join in, just join Dahlia's group on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.