Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 18 - Your Oldest Untried

Hey guys! I'm back - I know I've been totally MIA for a while, but I just didn't really have it in me to play nails. My grandmother passed away two weeks ago, and it has been a really hard time for me, and my family. But, I am trying to get my life back to normal, and I was starting to miss playing with my nails, so I decided I am ready to come back. Maybe I will go back and do some of the challenge days that I missed, we will see.


For this mani, I decided to use this Anna Sui polish that I won in a giveaway at least 10 months ago, and just never tried out until now. Pardon my poor hands, the last thing I was thinking about this past couple of weeks was myself, so I had to cut down my nails and start from scratch.


This polish had several surprises in store for me. It looks so much more awesome in real life than it does in the photographs, which really bums me out. It is a bright orange jelly with tons of small square iridescent glitter suspended in it. I used 3 coats and noticed as I was painting that it had a very floral smell. I realized after it had dried that it is actually perfumed. According to my mom, it smells like lavender. I wouldn't know, so I'm taking her word for it. :)


Oh, and the bottle is super cute too! Anyway, that's all I've got for you today. I'll be back in a few days with the next challenge.


Please be sure to look at what everyone else did as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.