Thursday, April 4, 2013

Guest Post at Walk In My Eye Shadow

I did a review for Revlon Moon Candy for Natalie at Walk In My Eyeshadow. I should have scheduled this, because it never posted even though this happened a long time ago. Unfortunately, the day that I found out my guest post was being used was the same day that I found out that my grandmother was not doing well, and I pretty much abandoned everything nail related and booked it out to Connecticut to be with her. Anyway, here is the post I did for Natalie.

http://www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com/2013/03/guest-post-jessie-from-delight-in-nails.html

Thank you so much, Natalie for letting me share on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.