Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 6 - Favourite Color Family

Wow - I actually just did a mani not that long ago for a very similar theme, so I really had to brainstorm again on this one. I would have to say that my favorite color family is probably pink/coral, at least clothing-wise. For nails though, it is definitely teal/turquoise, so I have a mani today that celebrates the beautiful blue-green that I love.

 


I started off with Zoya Wednesday for my base - I cannot get enough of this color!! So, then I started in the center of each nail drawing a small star in L.A. Colors Atomic. I outlined in with Zoya Wednesday, then outlined that star in Julep Harper, a teal glitter that I just ADORE, then I outlined that star in Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost, did another ring in Zoya Wednesday, and then the last little bit was done with Zoya Zuza, which you can really only see on my thumb. Love, love, love all these colors!


Thanks for looking, and please take a look at what the others have done for this challenge!

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.