Sunday, February 17, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 5 - Purple

This fabulous sparkly purple is one of my favorite colors, and I haven't really showed it off much on this blog, so I decided to use it in a design with one of my new Bundle Monster plates. Take a look!



I started this mani off with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then stamped in Zoya Dannii using BM21. After that I painted half the nail with Zoya Dannii and accented it with a glittery stripe using Sally Hansen Bejeweled. So much purple-y goodness!



That's all for now, next up in the challenge is favourite color family - so we shall see what I pick. It'll be hard considering I love pretty much every color. :) Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out what the others have done for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.