Wednesday, December 12, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge

It's not too late to join a winter/holiday nail art challenge! If you are like me, and I know a lot of you are, the semester has just come to an end, or is about to. I have joined together with Dahlia of datyorkLOVES to create a fabulous challenge to celebrate the season and give us students a chance to participate without jeopardizing our final exam grades! Woohoo! Here is an outline of the challenge.



It will begin on December 13th (Thursday) and will end on December 31st. I would love it if you would join us. You can join through our event on facebook, or by commenting with your info below. Oh boy I'm so excited to get started. I've been neglecting my poor blog, I've been so overwhelmed with classes and work. Now it's time to sit back, relax, and PAINT MY NAILS! Wooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Haha this is such a great idea! I've been so busy with finals, I've been blowing off my blog and the challenge I'm doing right now. This looks cool, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I hear that. That's why I didn't join any of those other challenges. I'll be posting later today. :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.