Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - Spider Nail Art

It's day seven of the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - almost done! Today, I did a spider theme for my nails. Take a look!

My poor spider only has 6 legs. One of the kitties must have got to him. haha

 This was done using China Glaze Man Hunt as a base. Then I added my webbing in OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I drew in the spider using Wet n Wild Black Creme. I kind of wish that I had a smaller brush to make the webbing even more fine, but this was the smallest brush I own. Overall, I like how it turned out other than that. Here is a picture of China Glaze Man Hunt all by itself. It is a great blue!


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.