Monday, October 22, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge - Ghosts & Goblins

It's day five of the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge, and I have some spooky nails for you today! Ok well they are actually more cutesy than anything. :) I have some little ghosties for you! Take a look.


For this mani, I started out with two coats of L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze. I used a dotting tool and small nail brush to draw the ghosts using Pure Ice Super Star!, and then used my small dotting tool to add the eyes using Wet n Wild Black Creme. Here is a picture of Tropical Breeze all by itself. Pretty, huh?



Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'm a new subscriber :-)
    Hope you can check out my nail art and beauty blog :D

    Happyamzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it, and thanks for following! I saw your mustache nails - so cute!

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.