Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10 Day/Week...OK MONTH! Challenge - Animal Print

I will start off by saying that I refuse to wear animal print. I have never, ever had an article of clothing that was animal print, except for maybe socks (and those were a gift). It's just not my thing. So, I procrastinated on this one. I have several Mash and Konad plates that contain animal prints, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, I decided to take a different approach to animal print. Here is what I came up with.


PAW PRINTS!!

This is NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme with Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!, Sally Hansen Nail Art pen in Purple Violet, and Sinful Colors Unicorn for the paw prints. Here is a picture of NYC Fuchsia Shock Creme by itself.


And keeping with the theme, here's are some pics of my beloved pets. :) Beware: PICTURE SPAM!


As always, thank you so much for looking! What do you think about these nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.