Friday, June 1, 2012

So much goodness: Nude Nails, Nail Mail, and Extra $$!

I had asked on my facebook page if there were any people interested in seeing some nude/neutral nails I did for a job interview recently. I got two 'likes', so that was enough for me to decide to do a post for you all! :) I'll follow up with a fun mani for tomorrow, I promise.

Also, I received my package in the mail from Marnie at ambianceshop.com, and the Nubar is even more beautiful in real life than it looked on the web. I can't wait to share it with you all - maybe sometime next week.

AND, to top it all off, I won a contest at work and got a bunch of money! Being awesome at your job pays off, people! I am going to be responsible and only allow myself to spend 1/3 of it on stuff for me, which means I will try to stretch it as far as it can go. The rest will have to go toward groceries and other boring things because I'm on a budget! Without further ado, here are my nude nails.
Milani Angel Pink
This is Milani Angel Pink and it is a very pretty, very sheer, pale pink. It is still sheer at 3 coats here, but looks very plain and professional - perfect for an interview!
Milani Angel Pink
Here's another pic - without the flash. It got really bubbly during application - I was in a rush, so it may have been due to user error. As you can see, the bottle is nearly half empty. This has been my go to polish for understated nails for a few years now.

Here is a lovely pic of my awesome new Nubar!
Hooray for candy! I can never have too much of that, just like I can never have too much nail polish. :)

Thanks for looking! I'll post tomorrow, or Sunday morning with my Copy Cat Sat mani + a surprise mani that you will just have to wait for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.